Iris 458Q by Lava was launched in India many years ago, and it was one of the best quad-core handset at the cheaper prices (under Rs. 8000).
The device runs on 1.2GHz MediaTek quad-core processor, and has 512MB RAM, with 4GB internal memory. After its launch it got many sales due to its hardware capability.
But, there was no developer support. So the users who wished to root their devices were moving away from the Lava Iris 458Q. Seeing this Harikrishnan Thoppil, had been putting lot of efforts to root Lava Iris 458Q. So finally, here is the Lava Iris 458Q root guide, with which you can root the Lava Iris 458Q in just 5 minutes.! [think so :)]
Disclaimer: XeonZolt is not responsibe for any damage devices or confused minds. Nothing would go wrong if you follow the guide properly. But still if you have any problems, you can comment below and we would be happy to help!
- A Lava Iris 458Q.
- A PC or a Laptop.
- Lava Iris 458Q Drivers (link given below)
- Lava Iris 458Q Root File (link given below)
- Download the Lava Iris 458Q drivers, and root file from the links given above.
- Extract all the files that you have downloaded.
- Move the root file to a folder named root.
- Now install the Lava Iris 458Q drivers from the file that you downloaded.
- In your Lava Iris 458Q, go to Settings > About Phone > Tap the Build Number 7-8 times till you see a “You are a developer message”.
- Now, go to Settings > Developer Options > and enable USB Debugging.
- Now navigate to the root folder that you created earlier, and execute the file run.bat.
- Most Important :- Enjoy 😛 ! (Don’t forget this)
- Congratulations! you know own a Rooted Lava Iris 458Q
- Keep Visiting our Blog, we would be posting various apps and android development for the device.
Still if there are some issues or confusions be sure not to feel shy and Comment below.